Who will be the best Fantasy Football options at quarterback this season?
1. Aaron Rodgers – The guy was by far the best QB in the league going down the stretch last season, there is no reason the think he doesn’t have what it takes to continue his high level of play.
2. Michael Vick – If you had Vick last year, you won…ALOT. His is numbers last year were out of this world, but he’s one hard hit away from being a backup.
3. Drew Brees – Top scoring QB over the last 3 years, Brees now may have the a solid threat on the ground…Brees = Stud.
4. Tom Brady – Weapons everywhere, Brady should continue to put up great numbers.
5. Peyton Manning – Does it matter who he throws the ball to? Nope, see last years stats. Should be another solid for Manning.
6. Philip Rivers – Rivers put up great numbers without his number one target from 2010 and proved he didn’t need him.
7. Tony Romo – Oh, he’s got so much talent around him; how can’t he succeed?
9. Ben Roethlisberger – Watching Big Ben play is pretty painful, but he puts up solid numbers.
10. Matt Ryan – I’m just waiting for this guy to blow up. This may be the year with the addition of Julio Jones to an already dangerous offense.
11. Josh Freemanv- Mister “under the radar” last year can’t be ignored. Look for Freeman to build on a great 2010.
12. Eli Manning – Last years stats are were interesting he led the league in interceptions (25) and setting a career high in touchdown passes (31); you will probably get more of the same from him in 2011.
13. Joe Flacco – Flacco was a disappointment in the 2010 season. Consistency is Flacco’s biggest issue.
14. Matt Stafford – If the guy can stay healthy I expect good things…but that’s a big “if”.
15. Sam Bradford – Bradford proved he had the skills to be a legit NFL QB last year, now can the Rams get him some help?