#67 Andrew Datko OT, Florida State
Unfortunately, Datko’s Senior season has ended early, he had surgery on both of his shoulders and appears to be out for the year.
Left shoulder injury in 2010 (missed 3 games) and tore his labrum in right arm. Had offseason surgery to repair.
2008 Freshman All-American. 2008 ACC All-Academic, HM All-ACC 2009
Started all but one game freshman year (12 starts total), all 13 in 2009, 11 in 2010
Played left tackle his whole career at FSU
2008: 12 starts 21 knockdowns
2009: 13 starts 2 SCK Allowed 24 knockdowns
2010: 11 starts 1 SCK Allowed
Projected round (as of 11/11/2011): 4TH round
Draft Stock Chart will appear here in the coming months.
- Very good run blocker.
- Can get knocked back easily in pass protection.
- Tons of starting experience.
- Does a great job of blocking one defender, then moving on to another one, often making two blocks consecutively during a play.
- Leans forward in pass protection rather than with good posture.
- Does a pretty good job of pushing pass rusher past the pocket.
- Powerful drive blocker.
- Stays with blocks down the field, taking defender completely out of the play.
- Can get driven back into the pocket by powerful bull rushing defenders.
- Too often I’ve seen him get pushed too upright and then driven back while anchoring in pass protection.
- Quickly gets to second level of defenders and makes the block.
- Looks like he has decent speed.
- Has some trouble with speed rushers.
- Kick slide needs improvement.